Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I am looking at some options as I want to replace the silver inserts on the grill, bumper and headlights. The blackout trim pieces from the Gladiator is probably what I will order.

One possibility would be to swap the grill entirely and try something else. However I don't like the "angry" grill look. I want something more classic looking.

Any ideas on options. Thoughts?

I found this one. Looks good but looking for other options:

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks for your honesty. Any other options?
Absolutely. You could paint the inserts. Keep the stock look. And as another poster commented, you've gotta have the correct number of grill openings. Check the 4xe Enthusiasts page on Facebook. I guy there painted his blue.

You're right about the 'angry' grill - terrible modification.

·
Registered
166 Posts
The 7 slots stand for traversing the 7 continents. So you’re only allowed on 4 with this one!

Personally I don’t like grills That change the look of the Jeep. The grill is quite literally the identity. With that said, this is one of the better ones I’ve seen.

but with THAT said, I think it works here because of all of the other tacked on bits and pieces making the hood and fenders more robust looking. If you just slapped this grill on an otherwise stock Jeep it might look a little… Thomas the Tank Engine.

Thomas the Tank Engine, if he was giving the look of disapproval. ಠ_ಠ

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi folks,

I am looking at some options as I want to replace the silver inserts on the grill, bumper and headlights. The blackout trim pieces from the Gladiator is probably what I will order.

One possibility would be to swap the grill entirely and try something else. However I don't like the "angry" grill look. I want something more classic looking.

Any ideas on options. Thoughts?

I found this one. Looks good but looking for other options:

View attachment 3064
I like it but wonder if I would still like it without all the other body attributes on the Jeep. Can't place it but the grill reminds me of an older vehicle, maybe a Suzuki or something. Anyway, I like it but don't think it would be my final choice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts