Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We’ve just received our Tazer mini JL from Z Automotive last week for our 2 week old High Altitude. I’ve begun to explore features amd functions and we are satisfied with all the capability that it has to offer.

Has anyone else added this to their 4xe yet? If so, what are your favorite functions?

We’ve enjoyed the max regen button memory to keep it engaged as is does (most of the time) on its own. The ability to program and change tire sizes for when we put on the beefier tires this fall and winter without the dealer, the
light-show(s) are fun. Still learning how to navigate the system efficiently but again, we love all the potential this adds.

I recommend the unit and if you google “Tazer Mini JL refurbished” you might get lucky amd score one for around $260 on z Automotive’s website like we we did and save from the typical $330 retail price.

Ps. Install took 2 minutes amd no removed panels was necessary.

·
Registered
11 Posts
We’ve just received our Tazer mini JL from Z Automotive last week for our 2 week old High Altitude. I’ve begun to explore features amd functions and we are satisfied with all the capability that it has to offer.

Has anyone else added this to their 4xe yet? If so, what are your favorite functions?

We’ve enjoyed the max regen button memory to keep it engaged as is does (most of the time) on its own. The ability to program and change tire sizes for when we put on the beefier tires this fall and winter without the dealer, the
light-show(s) are fun. Still learning how to navigate the system efficiently but again, we love all the potential this adds.

I recommend the unit and if you google “Tazer Mini JL refurbished” you might get lucky amd score one for around $260 on z Automotive’s website like we we did and save from the typical $330 retail price.

Ps. Install took 2 minutes amd no removed panels was necessary.
Glad you like it - mine comes in tonights Amazon drop! I was curious if anyone has had any issues with the Tazer mini yet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts