Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe / 2015 Jeep Wrangler Willys JKU / 2005 Jeep Wrangler Sport
21 Posts
Finally finished wiring this morning. I ran the wiring from the driver's side under the cowling where the wiper motor is. Wasn't overly difficult carefully using a fish tape to pull it across.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
524 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here is a picture of mine! I only drove it 2 weeks before it got stuck at the dealer with the service hybrid electric system light issue. Still waiting to get it back. Im loving the blue rims and blue grill lighting on those posted here!
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe / 2015 Jeep Wrangler Willys JKU / 2005 Jeep Wrangler Sport
21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts

Just ordered this one yesterday and now I'll wait and look at all of your beautiful Wranglers for the next couple of months. Traded in my 2019 MOAB for what I paid for it two years ago and 22,000 miles later. That was my first Wrangler and I have no idea why we waited so long to get one. I have a short commute and this just made sense.

·
Registered
168 Posts
View attachment 1059

Just ordered this one yesterday and now I'll wait and look at all of your beautiful Wranglers for the next couple of months. Traded in my 2019 MOAB for what I paid for it two years ago and 22,000 miles later. That was my first Wrangler and I have no idea why we waited so long to get one. I have a short commute and this just made sense.
What’s the timeframe on the build? I’m going to order one in a few weeks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
What’s the timeframe on the build? I’m going to order one in a few weeks.
I was told two to three months. The salesperson advised that I shouldn't be overly optimistic about the two months and temper my expectations. I'll start ordering a couple of modifications now and hopefully everything comes together before the snow flies in MI.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
524 Posts
Added a custom windshield banner the other day. Bitch of a job putting it on but I got’er done.😰 I have a small lime green Tattered American Flag on the back glass, so this keeps with that color scheme. Got this from a vendor on ETSY.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Added a custom windshield banner the other day. Bitch of a job putting it on but I got’er done.😰 I have a small lime green Tattered American Flag on the back glass, so this keeps with that color scheme. Got this from a vendor on ETSY. View attachment 1091
Nice. I’ve tried looking as Jeeps pass to see if they are a 4xe but by the time I look for the charger or the blue tow hooks, the Jeep has gone by me, lol. I wouldn’t miss this!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Picked it up 6/14. Top and Doors off the next day and have been off ever since. Absolutely love it. Full Stock, except added an Alien Shade, and a trailer hitch (for a cargo carrier, used for bikes mostly).

21 - 40 of 60 Posts