Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe / 2015 Jeep Wrangler Willys JKU / 2005 Jeep Wrangler Sport
21 Posts
What is the name of the color on your hooks and the lettering. I have been trying to find it online with no luck, Thank you
View attachment 313 View attachment 314 View attachment 315 View attachment 316 View attachment 317 View attachment 318
[/QUOTE]
What is the name of the color on your hooks and the lettering. I have been trying to find it online with no luck, Thank you

I believe Jeep calls the blue accents Electric Blue and the blue stitching inside Surf Blue.

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
520 Posts
2” Mopar lift
295/55/R20 Nitto Recon Grappler
20x10 -19 Hostile Vulcan

View attachment 1707 View attachment 1708
Looks awesome! I’m not putting 20’s on mine…to stiff of a ride imo. Came from an F250 with them on and they just make the ride more harsh. I mean it’s not a deal breaker but I’d just rather not. I do love the look of yours though. 👍🏻🤘🏻

·
Registered
16 Posts
Call me biased, but our color looks the best with the blue accents. Not that it looks bad with the other colors, I love the white too, just ours looks so good to me.
The color sure does highlight the blue stickers. I almost went with Gecko, but decided to go with Granite after seeing a conventional Rubicon on the lot a few days before we ordered ours.

·
Registered
157 Posts
The color sure does highlight the blue stickers. I almost went with Gecko, but decided to go with Granite after seeing a conventional Rubicon on the lot a few days before we ordered ours.
That was one of my top choices but Shakes and I live in the same area so I went with black. 🤣😂🤣

·
Registered
2021 Rubicon 4xe
520 Posts
That was one of my top choices but Shakes and I live in the same area so I went with black. 🤣😂🤣
Thanks for the effort but someone in my town has my exact Jeep, save for the white outside letters on the BFG’s. Drives past me almost every morning when I’m on my walk. 😡😉

·
Registered
58 Posts
FINALLY took delivery 9/15/21. Loving it; we put 150 miles on it last night to begin the initial shake down process (got 28 miles suburban driving on battery-only). I originally wanted Billet which wasn't available when I ordered. However, I'm thrilled to have picked Granite; my other half has her eyes on it so I may have to hide the key 😛

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
23 Posts
FINALLY took delivery 9/15/21. Loving it; we put 150 miles on it last night to begin the initial shake down process (got 28 miles suburban driving on battery-only). I originally wanted Billet which wasn't available when I ordered. However, I'm thrilled to have picked Granite; my other half has her eyes on it so I may have to hide the key 😛

View attachment 2066
That looks awesome! I have the same exterior package, with a black grille on order since 7/1. Hopefully it arrives before the snow flies.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts