Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ugh! Sorry to hear that! Is yours driveable?
it is, and that’s with their approval, but sometimes I swear the rear lockers engage intermittently, which isn’t good for the drivetrain. Not to mention, it’s annoying to have a constantly flashing light forever.

·
Registered
29 Posts
They ordered a new rear axle for mine. No eta. Hot tip: z auto oem bypass
I get my (2nd) new rear axle next week on my Gladiator. My only concern is what’ll happen after 36K miles (which I’m at 21K currently) when the warranty is up. Yes, I could get the Z bypass but if this is an ongoing and known issue, why should I be left out to dry once the warranty is up? You would think that they would have caught on by now and made the sensor that fails more resilient so this wouldn’t keep happening.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I get my (2nd) new rear axle next week on my Gladiator. My only concern is what’ll happen after 36K miles (which I’m at 21K currently) when the warranty is up. Yes, I could get the Z bypass but if this is an ongoing and known issue, why should I be left out to dry once the warranty is up? You would think that they would have caught on by now and made the sensor that fails more resilient so this wouldn’t keep happening.
Totally agree and frankly I keep thinking im disappointed in something on this vehicle and then some other problem comes along that surpasses my level of disappointment. Mine is 10 weeks old, what else can’t I trust. I honestly am starting to think the only way to trust it is replace it part by part. Wish I would have known or someone would have told me

21 - 24 of 24 Posts